Apple has added 14 banks and credit unions to its list of financial institutions in China supporting Apple Pay, and a further 30 in the US. With the additions “Apple currently lists a total of 58 banks and credit unions in mainland China offering the service to customers,” 9to5mac reports.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa