Apple has added 14 banks and credit unions to its list of financial institutions in China supporting Apple Pay, and a further 30 in the US. With the additions “Apple currently lists a total of 58 banks and credit unions in mainland China offering the service to customers,” 9to5mac reports.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service