A 21-page white paper examining the digital banking market is available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘The Formula — Digital Transformation in Banking White Paper 2016’ has been produced and sponsored by Gemalto in association with Juniper Research, and sets out a series of recommendations for traditional, digital- and mobile-only banks on how to succeed in the changing global banking industry. The white paper has been approved by the NFC World editorial team.
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments
- Carriers in Singapore, India, Thailand and the Philippines to link their mobile wallet services
- Huawei to launch mobile payments in 100 countries this year
- Church of England rolls out contactless donations to 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites
- Auchan lets Italian supermarket shoppers scan and pay on their mobile phone