Google will launch two flagship smartwatches that include support for Android Pay mobile payments in the first quarter of 2017, Jeff Chang, product manager for Android Wear at Google, has told The Verge. A Google Play Services v10.0 APK teardown revealed plans to add support for Android Pay to Android Wear 2.0 in November 2016.
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points