Google is planning to bring Android Pay to Russia this year, according to Russian newspaper Izvestia. The mobile payment service is expected to launch with support from Alfa-Bank, B&N Bank, Raiffeisen Bank and Tinkoff Bank.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API