Google is planning to bring Android Pay to Russia this year, according to Russian newspaper Izvestia. The mobile payment service is expected to launch with support from Alfa-Bank, B&N Bank, Raiffeisen Bank and Tinkoff Bank.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case