The number of daily Samsung Pay users has doubled every week since the launch of Samsung Rewards in the US in November 2016, the company’s Nana Murugesan revealed during a panel session at CES 2017. “The company has also seen an increase in the number of what it is calling power users — that is, those making frequent (almost once every day) payments using the technology,” Android Headlines reports.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system