The number of daily Samsung Pay users has doubled every week since the launch of Samsung Rewards in the US in November 2016, the company’s Nana Murugesan revealed during a panel session at CES 2017. “The company has also seen an increase in the number of what it is calling power users — that is, those making frequent (almost once every day) payments using the technology,” Android Headlines reports.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info