Samsung Pay is now available in Thailand through an early access programme, the company has confirmed to NFC World. Supporting banks include KTC, Citi, SCB, KBank, Krungsri Consumer and Bangkok Bank. Samsung Pay confirmed it would be launching the mobile payment service in Thailand in October 2016.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case