Samsung Pay is now available in Thailand through an early access programme, the company has confirmed to NFC World. Supporting banks include KTC, Citi, SCB, KBank, Krungsri Consumer and Bangkok Bank. Samsung Pay confirmed it would be launching the mobile payment service in Thailand in October 2016.
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China
- M-Pesa founder shares lessons learned from ten years of mobile money