Samsung Pay is now available in Thailand through an early access programme, the company has confirmed to NFC World. Supporting banks include KTC, Citi, SCB, KBank, Krungsri Consumer and Bangkok Bank. Samsung Pay confirmed it would be launching the mobile payment service in Thailand in October 2016.
- Apple Pay goes live in 13 new European countries
- Seppeltsfield Barossa adds NFC tags to wine bottles
- Swedish banks roll out wearable payments on fashion watches
- Visa to acquire Rambus’ payments and ticketing business
- Apple Pay to go live in Greece, Portugal and Slovakia this week