A 12-page guide that presents an overview of tokenization, how it secures mobile payments and where it fits into the payment processing chain is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘Quick Guide: Tokenization’ has been produced by Rambus Bell ID for those new to tokenization or who need to understand the key concepts involved.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones