Customers of Australian bank ANZ who report their card as lost or stolen will be issued with a replacement card instantly through Apple Pay or Android Pay. “Now our customers can keep using their digital wallet to make purchases while they wait for the new physical card to arrive in the mail,” says ANZ’s Katherine Bray. ANZ began support for Apple Pay in April 2016 and for Android Pay three months later.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet