Customers of Australian bank ANZ who report their card as lost or stolen will be issued with a replacement card instantly through Apple Pay or Android Pay. “Now our customers can keep using their digital wallet to make purchases while they wait for the new physical card to arrive in the mail,” says ANZ’s Katherine Bray. ANZ began support for Apple Pay in April 2016 and for Android Pay three months later.
- NFC mobile payments ‘shake off the novelty tag’ in the UK
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China