A quarter of all UK card transactions in November 2016 were made using contactless debit and credit cards, The UK Cards Association reveals. A record £2.9bn (US$3.5bn), from 325m purchases, was spent using the technology during the month — an increase of 184% from November 2015 when contactless spending passed £1bn in a month for the first time.
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments