Apple Pay users in Singapore are being offered a string of discounts when using the mobile payment service to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Deals include discounts of up to 20% at retailers including Cotton:On, Factorie, Rubi, Typo and Topshop, and S$30 (US$21.12) cashback on a first Apple Pay transaction made through Standard Chartered.
- Xiaomi unveils low cost fitness tracker that supports NFC and QR payments
- Airlines commit to RFID baggage tags and single biometric ID for travellers
- UK government begins testing iPhone NFC passport reading
- Crédit Agricole pilots biometric bank cards
- Mattel adds NFC to Hot Wheels racing cars