Apple Pay users in Singapore are being offered a string of discounts when using the mobile payment service to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Deals include discounts of up to 20% at retailers including Cotton:On, Factorie, Rubi, Typo and Topshop, and S$30 (US$21.12) cashback on a first Apple Pay transaction made through Standard Chartered.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa