Hong Kong ATM network Jetco has partnered with seven banks in Macau to offer Jetco Pay P2P, the mobile phone number-based transfer service that launched with 12 banks in January 2016. Participating banks include Banco Comercial De Macau, Banco Nacional Ultramarino, Tai Fung Bank, Bank of China Macau Branch, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Macau), Luso International Banking Limited and OCBC Wing Hang Bank. The service will roll out in the second half of 2017.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa