Hong Kong ATM network Jetco has partnered with seven banks in Macau to offer Jetco Pay P2P, the mobile phone number-based transfer service that launched with 12 banks in January 2016. Participating banks include Banco Comercial De Macau, Banco Nacional Ultramarino, Tai Fung Bank, Bank of China Macau Branch, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Macau), Luso International Banking Limited and OCBC Wing Hang Bank. The service will roll out in the second half of 2017.
- Ticketmaster to roll out NFC ticketing for iPhones and Apple Watches ‘later this year’
- Report highlights discrepancies between what technology users want and what they adopt
- Erste Bank adds NFC to its QR mobile payments app
- Alipay and WeChat Pay to support common QR code standard for Japan
- Mexico pilots national NFC and QR mobile payments system