Hong Kong ATM network Jetco has partnered with seven banks in Macau to offer Jetco Pay P2P, the mobile phone number-based transfer service that launched with 12 banks in January 2016. Participating banks include Banco Comercial De Macau, Banco Nacional Ultramarino, Tai Fung Bank, Bank of China Macau Branch, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Macau), Luso International Banking Limited and OCBC Wing Hang Bank. The service will roll out in the second half of 2017.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes