Indian consumers can now submit prescriptions, buy medicines, find doctors and book appointments through online pharmacy Easymedico using First Global Data subsidiary Msewa’s VPayQwik mobile wallet. “Easymedico products and services will be available on the company’s VPayQwik mobile payment app, enabling Easymedico’s existing base of 500,000 customers to submit prescriptions, to purchase prescription medicines and other health products at significant discounts on VPayQwik,” First Global says.
- Metrolink rolls out open loop ticketing on Manchester trams
- Shinhan to put credit cards on the blockchain
- Turkey unveils plans for a central bank-issued digital currency
- Samsung partners with Korean banks and carriers to launch blockchain mobile ID platform
- Libra to use QR codes to let consumers buy and sell cryptocurrency