Indian consumers can now submit prescriptions, buy medicines, find doctors and book appointments through online pharmacy Easymedico using First Global Data subsidiary Msewa’s VPayQwik mobile wallet. “Easymedico products and services will be available on the company’s VPayQwik mobile payment app, enabling Easymedico’s existing base of 500,000 customers to submit prescriptions, to purchase prescription medicines and other health products at significant discounts on VPayQwik,” First Global says.
- NFC mobile payments ‘shake off the novelty tag’ in the UK
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China