Tesco has made its PayQwiq mobile payments service available in all of its stores across the UK following “positive feedback” from customers during the initial roll out to 524 stores in April 2016. “Between now and 7 May 2017, new PayQwiq customers downloading the app will receive 50 Clubcard points with each of their first 10 PayQwiq transactions,” Tesco says. The service has been on trial since September 2014.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API