Customers at Tim Hortons and Burger King restaurants in Canada will soon be able to order and pay in advance using a mobile phone app. Parent company Restaurant Brands International has been trialling the service in Ontario and Miami since December 2016, and plans to launch in the spring, Global News reports. “The expansion would see the app rolled out to the roughly 4,000 Tim Hortons and Burger King locations across Canada,” the publication adds.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands