Customers at Tim Hortons and Burger King restaurants in Canada will soon be able to order and pay in advance using a mobile phone app. Parent company Restaurant Brands International has been trialling the service in Ontario and Miami since December 2016, and plans to launch in the spring, Global News reports. “The expansion would see the app rolled out to the roughly 4,000 Tim Hortons and Burger King locations across Canada,” the publication adds.
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology