Fintech startup GoCardless has contacted customers to warn of possible data loss after a break-in at its London offices in January. The company, a gateway for direct debit payments taken from consumers’ bank accounts, says it lost 19 password-protected laptops in the raid. “All of our payment processing systems are secure, remain uncompromised and were unaffected by the burglary,” GoCardless says.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign