Singapore electronic payments network Nets is to go “digital and contactless” within the coming weeks. “The function will be available in several forms including credit cards, which are due to be issued by banks in this half of the year, mobile phones and even wearables,” The Straits Times reports. “The contactless function will let users make payments with Nets below S$100 (US$70).” Nets is due to roll out its Nets Pay mobile payments service with banks “soon”.
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments