LG will not launch its LG Pay mobile payments platform on the upcoming LG G6 device due to time constraints and the company may be abandoning its plans to launch the service altogether, South Korean publication Newsis reports. The company delayed the introduction of LG Pay due to issues testing the service in South Korea in September 2016.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes