The PCI Security Standards Council (PCI) has issued guidance on the “proper use” of multi-factor authentication (MFA) for preventing unauthorised access to computers and systems that process payment transactions. The Multi-Factor Authentication Information Supplement will “help organisations using, evaluating or upgrading an MFA solution understand how to implement it properly and securely,” says PCI’s Troy Leach.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa