Nearly half of mobile users in the US and UK (49%) say they would like more conversational chatbot and/or SMS messaging options with brands, research released by OpenMarket says. “Chatbots are more than a short-lived fad,” says the company’s Jay Emmet. “They are an untapped mobile engagement solution that consumers and businesses could benefit from both from a convenience and financial perspective.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?