PARTNER NEWS: Mahindra Comviva has won an Aegis Graham Bell award for TerraPay, an international payment network that offers wholesale remittance services to mobile wallet providers. TerraPay connects all payment service providers “in a single global clearing and settlement network” to enable cross-border funds transfers “from any instrument and to any instrument, all identified by the individual’s mobile number,” the company says. Mahindra Comviva was also awarded for its Radar and Mobiquity Wallet platforms.
- Apple Pay goes live in 13 new European countries
- Seppeltsfield Barossa adds NFC tags to wine bottles
- Swedish banks roll out wearable payments on fashion watches
- Visa to acquire Rambus’ payments and ticketing business
- Apple Pay to go live in Greece, Portugal and Slovakia this week