PARTNER NEWS: Mahindra Comviva has won an Aegis Graham Bell award for TerraPay, an international payment network that offers wholesale remittance services to mobile wallet providers. TerraPay connects all payment service providers “in a single global clearing and settlement network” to enable cross-border funds transfers “from any instrument and to any instrument, all identified by the individual’s mobile number,” the company says. Mahindra Comviva was also awarded for its Radar and Mobiquity Wallet platforms.
- India to add face biometrics to Aadhaar national ID platform
- Walmart applies for multiple automated shopping patents
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump