Customers of Isbank in Turkey can now send and receive money using Apple’s iMessage. The service has been added to the bank’s IsCep mobile banking app and is available for those with iPhones running on iOS 10. Money transfers of up to TRY 300 (US$81) can be sent with the service.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments