Customers of Isbank in Turkey can now send and receive money using Apple’s iMessage. The service has been added to the bank’s IsCep mobile banking app and is available for those with iPhones running on iOS 10. Money transfers of up to TRY 300 (US$81) can be sent with the service.
- JCB expands Apple Pay support to Taiwan
- Apple Pay goes live in Poland with the support of eight banks
- EBA issues opinion on strong customer authentication requirements under PSD2
- Eurosmart reports rise in smartphones with embedded secure elements
- Mastercard unveils smart mirror that lets shoppers make payments in the fitting room