Customers of Isbank in Turkey can now send and receive money using Apple’s iMessage. The service has been added to the bank’s IsCep mobile banking app and is available for those with iPhones running on iOS 10. Money transfers of up to TRY 300 (US$81) can be sent with the service.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones