Customers of Isbank in Turkey can now send and receive money using Apple’s iMessage. The service has been added to the bank’s IsCep mobile banking app and is available for those with iPhones running on iOS 10. Money transfers of up to TRY 300 (US$81) can be sent with the service.
- Apple adds support for Express Card NFC transactions that work even when an iPhone’s battery is almost flat
- Apple updates Core NFC to allow NFC tags to be read without opening an app
- Rambus gets Visa Ready certification for its ecommerce token gateway
- Mobile contactless payment volumes to rise by 30% a year to 2022
- French football club to launch its own cryptocurrency