The Visa Token Service platform will be available in more than 12 European countries by the end of 2017, Visa has announced. “The technology is already supporting mobile payment schemes in 27 countries worldwide,” the company says, “with more than 1,300 financial institution partners.”
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments