Metro Bank in the UK is now offering support for Android Pay. “Expanding Metro Bank’s mobile payments to include Android Pay is just another example of how we’re helping to improve the banking and payments experience for our customers,” says the bank’s CCO Paul Riseborough.
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service
- Blockchain mobile payments pilot to go live in Mongolia
- US credit unions to offer blockchain digital ID service