Huawei has unveiled a new smartwatch at Mobile World Congress that supports NFC payments. The Huawei Watch 2 comes in sports and classic watch styles, features standalone 4G connectivity, runs Android Wear 2.0 and includes support for Google Assistant.
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case
- Samsung Pay Rewards expands to Spain