Huawei has unveiled a new smartwatch at Mobile World Congress that supports NFC payments. The Huawei Watch 2 comes in sports and classic watch styles, features standalone 4G connectivity, runs Android Wear 2.0 and includes support for Google Assistant.
- Seven watch brands to embed Barclaycard’s bPay wearable payments in their devices
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders