Apple Pay is “arriving” in Italy with support from Mastercard, Visa, Carrefour Banca, UniCredit and German payment processor Wirecard’s Boon service, Apple’s website says. No timescale for its launch has been revealed, but reports emerged the mobile payments service was heading to Italy last month, after Italian language instructions for Apple Pay were discovered on Apple’s website. The service launched in Ireland earlier this week.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India