PARTNER NEWS: A 13-page e-book which examines how to build consumer confidence in mobile payments is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘Enabling an economy of digital trust with mobile payments’ has been produced by Rambus and aims to educate mobile payment providers on how to protect consumers before, during and after transactions take place.
- NFC mobile payments ‘shake off the novelty tag’ in the UK
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China