A group of Capital One customers have begun piloting Eno, a chatbot that uses artificial intelligence to answer requests for account information and to pay bills via SMS and emojis. “You can get a quick update on your accounts by texting Eno things like ‘what’s my balance’ or ‘how much credit do I have’,” the bank says. “You can also pay your credit card bill by texting ‘pay my bill’.”
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network