Starbucks customers in India can now use their phones to pay for orders and earn loyalty program ‘Stars’ following the launch of the Starbucks India app. The prepaid service is being rolled out by Tata Starbucks — a joint venture between the coffee chain and Tata Global Beverages — which claims it is the “first major retailer in India to offer customers a mobile payment option linked to a loyalty program”.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods