Ukraine’s PrivatBank has now made host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments available for its Mastercard cardholders, using the Mastercard Digital Enablement Service (MDES). The bank’s Visa cardholders started making HCE mobile payments based on the Visa Token Service (VTS) platform in December 2016. Ukraine’s KredoBank unveiled its own mobile payments service for Mastercard customers earlier this week.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?