Fast food giant McDonald’s has begun testing its mobile order and pay service at 29 restaurants in the Californian cities of Monterey and Salinas. “The local pilots are designed to obtain customer feedback and prepare McDonald’s for the national launch of mobile ordering and pay across its 14,000 US restaurants beginning in Q4,” McDonald’s says. The pilot will expand to 51 restaurants in Spokane, Washington later this month.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year