More than eight in ten Chinese millennials (85.6%) use in-store mobile payments at least once a week compared to 44.7% of US millennials, research released by branding agency Labbrand reveals. The findings are based on a survey of 20- to 35-year-olds in both countries.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards