More than eight in ten Chinese millennials (85.6%) use in-store mobile payments at least once a week compared to 44.7% of US millennials, research released by branding agency Labbrand reveals. The findings are based on a survey of 20- to 35-year-olds in both countries.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID