More than eight in ten Chinese millennials (85.6%) use in-store mobile payments at least once a week compared to 44.7% of US millennials, research released by branding agency Labbrand reveals. The findings are based on a survey of 20- to 35-year-olds in both countries.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?