More than eight in ten Chinese millennials (85.6%) use in-store mobile payments at least once a week compared to 44.7% of US millennials, research released by branding agency Labbrand reveals. The findings are based on a survey of 20- to 35-year-olds in both countries.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service