PARTNER NEWS: Rambus is hosting Mobey Day in Rotterdam from 21-23 March, bringing together speakers from ING, Aite Group, CaixaBank, Danske Bank and Mastercard to discuss the payments and buying experience. Sessions will explore topics including PSD2, the key success factors for digital wallets, opportunities in the Internet of Things (IoT) and invisible payments.
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service
- Charity to roll out contactless donation screens following successful three week pilot
- Google’s mobile payments app has now been installed 100m times
- JCB to pilot biometric payment cards in Japan