Samsung Pay will officially launch in India on 22 March, according to Gadgets 360. “Samsung has sent out invites for an event on Wednesday, March 22, where it says it will be ready with the next revolution,” the publication says. Samsung Pay launched an early access program in India earlier this month. “Presumably, more details on commercial availability will be unveiled on Wednesday.”
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments