Samsung Pay will officially launch in India on 22 March, according to Gadgets 360. “Samsung has sent out invites for an event on Wednesday, March 22, where it says it will be ready with the next revolution,” the publication says. Samsung Pay launched an early access program in India earlier this month. “Presumably, more details on commercial availability will be unveiled on Wednesday.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments