The next version of Google’s Android operating system will include a new API that enables mobile apps to add autofill services which automatically enter a user’s passwords, payment details and other personal information. “Android O makes filling forms, such as account and credit card forms, easier with the introduction of the Autofill Framework,” Google says. “The Autofill Framework manages the communication between the app and an autofill service.”
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology