PARTNER NEWS: A seven-page guide that explores how Google’s Android Pay mobile payments platform works and why the service is beneficial to both consumers and banks is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘What is Android Pay & how does it work?’ has been produced and sponsored by Rambus and looks at where Android Pay is available today and how it’s positioned for wider deployment and integration throughout 2017.
- Apple prepares to launch Apple Pay in India
- Face ID to add privacy layer to lockscreen notifications
- Esso lets UK drivers pay at the pump with their mobile phone
- Bank of America reports $4bn in P2P payments
- Russia to issue state-backed CryptoRuble digital currency