PARTNER NEWS: A seven-page guide that explores how Google’s Android Pay mobile payments platform works and why the service is beneficial to both consumers and banks is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘What is Android Pay & how does it work?’ has been produced and sponsored by Rambus and looks at where Android Pay is available today and how it’s positioned for wider deployment and integration throughout 2017.
- Giant Eagle trials scan-free self-checkout in US supermarket
- Amorim adds NFC to cork bottle stoppers
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models