PARTNER NEWS: A seven-page guide that explores how Google’s Android Pay mobile payments platform works and why the service is beneficial to both consumers and banks is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘What is Android Pay & how does it work?’ has been produced and sponsored by Rambus and looks at where Android Pay is available today and how it’s positioned for wider deployment and integration throughout 2017.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones