PARTNER NEWS: NFC World partners Antelop Solutions, Gemalto, Mahindra Comviva and Rambus will be attending the Seamless Middle East 2017 expo in Dubai from 1 to 2 May. Antelop can be found at booth D60 where the company will be showcasing its Mastercard- and Visa-certified host card emulation (HCE) solution, while Mahindra Comviva will show its Mobiquity Wallet platform at booth S40. Gemalto and Rambus will also be present and are sponsoring the event.
- Barclays to let UK merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts
- MUFG teams up with Akamai to launch blockchain payments network
- NXP powers NFC payments in Sony Wena smart watch strap
- Walmart cancelled in-aisle self-checkout project due to high levels of shopper theft
- Kroger launches payments, offers and rewards app for iOS and Android