PARTNER NEWS: NFC World partners Antelop Solutions, Gemalto, Mahindra Comviva and Rambus will be attending the Seamless Middle East 2017 expo in Dubai from 1 to 2 May. Antelop can be found at booth D60 where the company will be showcasing its Mastercard- and Visa-certified host card emulation (HCE) solution, while Mahindra Comviva will show its Mobiquity Wallet platform at booth S40. Gemalto and Rambus will also be present and are sponsoring the event.
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments
- Carriers in Singapore, India, Thailand and the Philippines to link their mobile wallet services
- Huawei to launch mobile payments in 100 countries this year
- Church of England rolls out contactless donations to 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites
- Auchan lets Italian supermarket shoppers scan and pay on their mobile phone