Samsung Pay is now available on the Gear S3 smartwatch in Korea and Samsung Pay Mini — the pared-down version of the mobile payment service — has also gone live in the country. Samsung Pay on the Gear S3 is currently supported for users of Samsung Card, Hyundai Card, Hana Card and Lotte Card, with support for KB Card to arrive later this month. Samsung Pay is also expected to make its UK launch on May 16, according to SamMobile.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones