Samsung Pay is now available on the Gear S3 smartwatch in Korea and Samsung Pay Mini — the pared-down version of the mobile payment service — has also gone live in the country. Samsung Pay on the Gear S3 is currently supported for users of Samsung Card, Hyundai Card, Hana Card and Lotte Card, with support for KB Card to arrive later this month. Samsung Pay is also expected to make its UK launch on May 16, according to SamMobile.
- Apple prepares to launch Apple Pay in India
- Face ID to add privacy layer to lockscreen notifications
- Esso lets UK drivers pay at the pump with their mobile phone
- Bank of America reports $4bn in P2P payments
- Russia to issue state-backed CryptoRuble digital currency