120 new members from 43 countries joined The NFC World Knowledge Centre in May 2018, bringing our total membership to more than 10,500 executives, technical experts and decision makers at banks, card issuers, mobile network operators, merchants, brands, device makers, regulators and policy makers around the world.
Members joined last month from 7 Eleven, AdvanIDe, Airplus, American Express, Ant Financial, Bancontact, Blackboard, Bluebite, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, FIME, FIS, Goodix Technologies, Google Pay, HID Global, Identiv, Mahindra, Mastercard, NCR, Payments Canada, Peoples Trust, Rakuten, RedSys, TransferTo, Trustonic, US Postal Service, VyStar Credit Union, Zebra Technologies and many, many more.
Membership is available free of charge via a one-time registration process. Simply enter your details here to get one-click access to a wealth of case studies, research reports, technical papers and more, including:
- Securing real-time payments with payment account tokenization, published by Rambus
- Meet the Okey — The key to a new generation of NFC business opportunities, produced by Okey Co
- Trusted Execution Environment 101: A Primer, published by the Secure Technology Alliance
- Innovative ways companies are using NFC to unlock next-generation user experiences, published by the NFC Forum
- Antelop Solutions’ HCE-NFC Issuer Wallet, produced by Antelop
- What’s New in Payments, published by NFC World
The detailed educational information provided free of charge in the NFC World Knowledge Centre is made possible by our partners, technology and solutions providers who pay an annual fee to get VIP access to a range of services which help them build brand awareness, showcase their expertise and connect with new customers.
• Are you responsible for bringing a new product or service to market? Partnering with NFC World is the single most effective way to build year-round visibility and pull in interest from potential customers and channel partners around the world. Download our guide to NFC World Partnerships or email email@example.com to find out how you can go to market with NFC World.