Carta Worldwide is an award-winning leader in next-generation transaction processing and mobile payment technologies including host card emulation (HCE), cloud-based secure element and tokenization.
Engineered for the digital transaction ecosystem, Carta’s open architecture enables unparalleled capability for development, deployment and management of world-leading transaction solutions.
With Carta, issuers, MNOs, program managers and merchants can now get the world’s most advanced digital transaction technology with the fastest time to market and lowest total cost of ownership.
Ask the experts…
These executives from Carta Worldwide are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
As vice president of strategic alliances, Giles Sutherland leads Carta’s global strategic initiatives. He supports developing and executing business strategies to drive partnerships, commercialize products, and monetize technology platforms.
Giles is happy to take questions on host card emulation, tokenization and mobile payments.
Elizabeth Duke — known throughout the industry as Buffy — leads the business development team at Carta Worldwide.
Buffy is a former MasterCard EVP and a globally respected expert in mobile payments and mobile wallets with direct involvement in ground-breaking projects in Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, US and Latin America.
Buffy is happy to answer questions on tokenization, mobile payments and NFC.
Salim Dhanani is the director of business development at Carta Worldwide. He helps Carta customers see where their existing systems fit within the payment ecosystem and how they can introduce next-generation technologies to create leading-edge consumer products.
Salim is happy to take questions on payment processing, mobile payments and EMV.
From the Carta Worldwide blog…
- A Conversation with Etienne Iliffe-Moon, Director of Design and Strategic Partnering, BMW Group Designworks + BMW Group Technology Office USA 8 December 2016
- Alexander Peh, Head of Market Development & Mobile, PayPal CA 1 December 2016
- 8 Reasons Toronto is Fintech’s Rising Star 30 November 2016
- A Conversation with Andrew Boyajian, Head of Banking for North America, TransferWise 29 November 2016
- Designing the Future Bank 18 November 2016
- Five things that will forever change how we bank 14 November 2016
- A conversation with Mark Dowds, Chief Strategy Officer, Trov 14 November 2016
- Vodafone Wins Big Thanks to Focus on Loyalty & Engagement 1 November 2016
- The World’s Banking and Payments Leaders Are Coming to Toronto 5 October 2016
- On-line meets Off-line: Mobile Payments Convergence Signals Tipping Point for Adoption 29 July 2016
Carta Worldwide in NFC World
- Carta to host payments and fintech leaders at Mobey Day Toronto 23 November 2016
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017 27 September 2016
- Nordic banks sign up to HCE mobile payments with Nets 30 June 2016
- Tokenization case study — See the webinar now on NFC World 13 May 2016
- Take part in our ‘Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution’ webinar today 11 May 2016
- Join us for a webinar on selecting and implementing an in-house tokenization solution 11 May 2016
- Vodafone Wallet wins PX Award 25 April 2016
- Nets to launch HCE mobile payments in Denmark 19 April 2016
- Join NFC World for a webinar on selecting and implementing an in-house tokenization solution 1 April 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 Europe 31 March 2016
- Carta Worldwide renews partnership with NFC World 14 March 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 16 February 2016
- Nets and Carta bring tokenized mobile payments to Nordic and Baltic banks 16 February 2016
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe 12 February 2016
- Carta and NXP to enable NFC payments and offers on wearables, mobile and connected devices 20 January 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 22 October 2015
- Carta launches turnkey tokenization platform for cloud-based payments 15 October 2015
- HP picks Carta for NFC mobile payments 22 July 2015
- Carta and YellowPepper take HCE to Latin America 8 June 2015
- Payments veteran Buffy Duke joins Carta 8 May 2015