Dejamobile specialises in software for mobile transaction services.
The company’s ReadyToTap offering is a cloud-based mobile payment solution built on HCE and tokenization technologies. ReadyToTap allows card issuers to offer a mobile contactless service incorporating proximity and online payments that can be built into their own mobile apps, giving them full control of security, the customer experience, and quality of service.
Dejamobile’s clients include some of the largest retail banks in France and across Europe.
Ask the experts…
Executives from Dejamobile are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Houssem Assadi is chairman and CEO at Dejamobile, which he co-founded in 2012.
Houssem is happy to take technical questions on mobile payments and security.
Lorcan Burke leads Dejamobile’s business development activities.
Lorcan is happy to take questions on on virtual card issuing, mobile wallets, prepaid and HCE implementation.
Ahmad Saif is the chief technology officer at Dejamobile, which he co-founded in 2012.
Ahmad is happy to take questions on NFC payments, especially on technical issues.
Latest news from Dejamobile…
- Dejamobile is present at Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona 2 February 2018
- Dejamobile, proud partner of Paris Fintech Forum 2018 2 January 2018
- Our CEO contributes to the “data security” dossier of Cap Digital 2 January 2018
- Dejamobile team wishes you all the best for this New Year 2018 ! 2 January 2018
- FINTECH CONNECT LIVE 2017 – Meet our team on December 6th and 7th 2017 in Excel, London 4 December 2017
This information is also available in French.
Dejamobile in NFC World
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams 19 October 2017
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology 17 October 2017
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era 18 August 2017
- What’s New in Payments 2: Special report sets out the latest thinking on the future of payments — free of charge 10 July 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe 22 June 2017
- Crédit Agricole adds HCE mobile payments in France through Dejamobile 31 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- Dejamobile joins the NFC World partner program 9 January 2017