Dejamobile specialises in software for mobile transaction services.
The company’s ReadyToTap offering is a cloud-based mobile payment solution built on HCE and tokenization technologies. ReadyToTap allows card issuers to offer a mobile contactless service incorporating proximity and online payments that can be built into their own mobile apps, giving them full control of security, the customer experience, and quality of service.
Dejamobile’s clients include some of the largest retail banks in France and across Europe.
Ask the experts…
Executives from Dejamobile are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Houssem Assadi is chairman and CEO at Dejamobile, which he co-founded in 2012.
Houssem is happy to take technical questions on mobile payments and security.
Lorcan Burke leads Dejamobile’s business development activities.
Lorcan is happy to take questions on on virtual card issuing, mobile wallets, prepaid and HCE implementation.
Ahmad Saif is the chief technology officer at Dejamobile, which he co-founded in 2012.
Ahmad is happy to take questions on NFC payments, especially on technical issues.
Latest news from Dejamobile…
- Come and meet us at Trustech fair from November 28th to 30th 2017 ! 20 November 2017
- Dejamobile is accelerating its growth by raising €2.5 M from Newfund and M. François Enaud, former Chairman and CEO of the Steria group. 18 October 2017
- Dejamobile is contributing to the arrival of mobile ticketing with SmartNavigo in Ile de France region 4 October 2017
- Money 2020 Europe 2017: Feedback on a 3 day event at the heart of the Fintech world 11 July 2017
- Crédit Agricole Payment Services & dejamobile – Private workshop at Money 2020 Europe 20 June 2017
This information is also available in French.
Dejamobile in NFC World
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams 19 October 2017
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology 17 October 2017
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era 18 August 2017
- What’s New in Payments 2: Special report sets out the latest thinking on the future of payments — free of charge 10 July 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe 22 June 2017
- Crédit Agricole adds HCE mobile payments in France through Dejamobile 31 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- Dejamobile joins the NFC World partner program 9 January 2017