Dejamobile specialises in software for mobile transaction services.
The company’s ReadyToTap offering is a cloud-based mobile payment solution built on HCE and tokenization technologies. ReadyToTap allows card issuers to offer a mobile contactless service incorporating proximity and online payments that can be built into their own mobile apps, giving them full control of security, the customer experience, and quality of service.
Dejamobile’s clients include some of the largest retail banks in France and across Europe.
Ask the experts…
Executives from Dejamobile are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Houssem Assadi is chairman and CEO at Dejamobile, which he co-founded in 2012.
Houssem is happy to take technical questions on mobile payments and security.
Lorcan Burke leads Dejamobile’s business development activities.
Lorcan is happy to take questions on on virtual card issuing, mobile wallets, prepaid and HCE implementation.
Ahmad Saif is the chief technology officer at Dejamobile, which he co-founded in 2012.
Ahmad is happy to take questions on NFC payments, especially on technical issues.
Latest news from Dejamobile…
- Highlights of a successful 3rd edition of Money 20/20 Europe in Amsterdam 13 June 2018
- Valitor has chosen dejamobile’s ReadyToTap Payment solution to offer mobile payment to its customers 5 June 2018
- We will be present at Money 20/20 in Amsterdam from June 4th to 6th 2018 28 May 2018
- Crédit Agricole’s Paylib contactless mobile payment service, based on dejamobile’s HCE Solution, is now accessible to Visa card holders 13 March 2018
- Dejamobile joins the Start Alliance programme and participates in the EXECFintech event in Berlin 9 March 2018
This information is also available in French.
Dejamobile in NFC World
- Valitor picks Dejamobile to offer mobile payments and branded mobile wallets to clients 4 June 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 Europe 1 June 2018
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders 14 March 2018
- Dejamobile unveils seamless banking and mobile payments enrolment service 28 February 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2018
- Dejamobile to offer seamless banking and mobile payments enrolment via smartphone 21 February 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams 19 October 2017
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology 17 October 2017
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era 18 August 2017
- What’s New in Payments 2: Special report sets out the latest thinking on the future of payments — free of charge 10 July 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe 22 June 2017
- Crédit Agricole adds HCE mobile payments in France through Dejamobile 31 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- Dejamobile joins the NFC World partner program 9 January 2017