- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
Biometrics 2015: Secure Identity Solutions Now!
13-15 October 2015
“Biometrics 2015 will provide a highly interactive forum for discussion and debate on the current and future use of biometric technology for managing identity and increasing efficiency within government and commercial applications,” the organiser tells NFC World.
The comprehensive three-day programme, compiled by the Biometrics Institute, brings together more than 75 exceptional speakers to share insight, stimulate innovative thinking and provide practical solutions for identity management.
The co-located BiometricsLive exhibition is host to the leading providers of biometrics technology and services and is free to attend. A series of free seminars will also provide a useful introduction to those new to biometrics.
Organised by Elsevier.