- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?
18-20 October 2016
“Biometrics 2016 will provide a highly interactive forum for discussion and debate on the current and future use of biometric technology for managing identity and increasing efficiency within government and commercial applications,” the organiser tells NFC World.
The comprehensive three-day programme, compiled by the Biometrics Institute, brings together more than 65 high-level speakers to share insight, stimulate innovative thinking and provide practical solutions for identity management.
The co-located exhibition is free to attend on 19 and 20 October and includes a programme of ten free seminars which provide an introduction to the use of biometrics in a variety of applications.
Organised by Elsevier.