- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa
Cartes America 2014
13-15 May 2014
Las Vegas, USA
“This is THE event for payment, identification and mobility,” says the organiser.
“Cartes America will return to Las Vegas from 13-15 May 2014 for its third edition. The 2013 event attracted attendees from 55 countries, with 136 technology companies exhibiting — a 30 percent increase from the inaugural Cartes event in 2012.”
Cartes America hosts a top-quality, three-day conference uniquely focussed on North American issues for senior level decision makers. In addition, the show floor features one of the largest cross-sections of industry suppliers, representative of the full supply chain. Register here!
Organised by Comexposium.