- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
Cartes Secure Connexions America 2015
5-7 May 2015
Washington DC, USA
“Cartes Secure Connexions America is THE global event for payment, identification and mobility”, says the organiser.
“Attendees from more than 50 countries came to last year’s show to see over 160 exhibitors and attend a three-day conference for senior level decision-makers that is tightly focussed on North American issues. The show floor features a large cross-section of industry suppliers, who demonstrate the latest solutions and technologies.”
“New for 2015, Cartes America is now located in the nation’s capital and the heart of the US government, Washington DC.”
Organised by Comexposium.