- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022
Digital Banking Summit
8-10 June 2015
Austin, Texas, USA
“Join us at the Digital Banking Summit 2015 as we continue our focus on driving omnichannel excellence,” says the organiser. “You’ll get a better idea of how banks are working to integrate digital with existing banking channels, and how they’re enhancing their marketing and product development efforts, plus hear the latest in mobile and tablet banking, cyber security, ecommerce, mobile payments and wearable computing.”
Executives who are heads of digital strategy, mobile banking, online banking, security as well as alternative banking channels and emerging payments attend the event annually, and tech developers pushing the boundaries of innovation will be on hand to demonstrate their wares.
Organised by American Banker and Bank Technology News.