- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
Digital & Mobile Wallet Summit 2014
14-15 October 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Here at the Digital & Mobile Wallet Summit we aim to bring together a wide spectrum of industry stakeholders to share the latest use cases, industry best practices, regulatory updates and all else you need to know,” says the organiser.
“You’ll get updates from the inside and statistics and lessons from a high calibre speaker line-up, enabling you to align your existing digital and mobile wallet strategies with the current landscape and help you expand your market share.”
Organised by Kinfos Events.