- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
Digital Money Unconference – Toronto
15 January 2013
The aim of the event, which runs from 10am until 4pm, will be to foster cross-sector discussions on innovation around new business models in the world of payments and digital commerce. It is organized on a participant-driven agenda leveraging the ‘unconference’ format, where the topics of the day are decided on the day.
“An ‘unconference’ is a participant-driven meeting,” say the organisers. “The term has been applied to a wide range of gatherings that try to avoid one or more aspects of a conventional conference, such as high fees, sponsored presentations, and top-down organisation.”
Organised by Gloria Benson, Debbie Gamble and Pierre Roberge.