- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
Evaluating NFC security strategies: The role of the secure element in the evolving NFC landscape
20 January 2015
At your computer
Join NFC World, SIMalliance and EnStream at 10:00 EST/15:00 GMT/16:00 CET for an hour-long webinar that will help you understand how to select the right security strategy for your NFC service and gain insight into the lessons learned from a leading market deployment.
The webinar will be chaired by NFC World’s editor, Sarah Clark, and there will be ample opportunity for questions and answers at the end. There’s no charge to attend this event but pre-registration is encouraged to make sure you are able to join us without delay on the day.
Organised by NFC World+.