- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa
GSMA NFC & Mobile Money Summit 2013
14-17 October 2013
New York, USA
“The GSMA NFC & Mobile Money Summit will again bring together the mobile and financial sectors to focus on developments and innovations in NFC and mobile financial services,” says the organiser.
“The event will include a conference programme focused on deployments and successes in the NFC and mobile money sectors; an exhibition showcasing the services that will define mobile commerce and exchange; and unique networking opportunities between mobile network operators, financial services institutions, development organisations, solutions providers, regulators and more.”
Organised by the GSM Association.