- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
Mobile Payment China 2013
7-8 November 2013
Now in its fourth year, this conference will gather 180+ senior professionals from across the mobile payment community in China and beyond.
Delegates will benefit from discussions on policy guidance, industry standards, business models, cooperation strategies and more, gaining a comprehensive picture of China’s mobile payment industry on the way.
Organised by IGVision.