- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
Mobile Payment China 2013
7-8 November 2013
Now in its fourth year, this conference will gather 180+ senior professionals from across the mobile payment community in China and beyond.
Delegates will benefit from discussions on policy guidance, industry standards, business models, cooperation strategies and more, gaining a comprehensive picture of China’s mobile payment industry on the way.
Organised by IGVision.